· Region:South America
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.
Solvay’s presence in Brazil
In Brazil, Solvay is present in different business areas: R&I Centers, Headquarters, Regional Offices and Production sites. In Curitiba, we have our Service Center: Solvay Business Services.
Solvay Business Services (SBS)
SBS is a global and worldwide organization, with a presence in more than 30 countries and 100 sites. The SBS members deliver value-added services to Businesses and Functions worldwide, based on end-to-end processes, with four main objectives: Customer satisfaction, Process effectiveness, Cost competitiveness and Value creation.
Our Organizational Culture
At Solvay, we believe in:
- Purposeful Responsibility
- Unity, Not Uniformity
- Passion for Performance
As Solvay Citizens, individually and collectively:
- We are Customer Obsessed
- We Care and Collaborate
- We Make It Happen
- We Go Beyond
Are you interested in working with us? Check out the job description:
Job Overview and Responsibilities
* Foco em cobrança
* Comunicação diária com clientes para garantir pagamentos em dia do portfólio individual
* Monitorar e fazer o devido acompanhamento por telefone e e-mail com clientes internos e externos a fim de garantir os pagamentos das faturas em atraso imediatamente
* Fazer follow-up com a equipe de crédito, cobrança, customer service sobre cobranças escaladas
* Trabalhar com a equipe de representante de atendimento ao cliente para resolver problemas de faturamento, disputas e solicitações de notas de crédito
* Manter registros completos, precisos e atualizados de contatos e atividades de cobrança nas ferramentas de cobrança
Education and Experience
* Curso Superior em Administração ou áreas afins
* Inglês Avançado
* Espanhol será um diferencial
Boa Comunicação interpessoal
Resolução de problemas
Trabalho remoto durante a Pandemia.