ADVANCED SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER M/F
SOGEFI Suspensions is a leading global supplier for the automotive industry. SOGEFI has demonstrated a strong ability to integrate diverse cultures, technologies and markets.
Job and functions :
The role the ASQ is to execute APQP process. He/She is in charge to manage quality activities during the development phase, PPAP delivery and approval on time.
The main mission for the ASQ is to:
- Execute APQP process
- Realizing supplier Risk Assessment during RFQ phase
- Participating to the sourcing committee (Supplier selection) and giving quality recommendations.
- Ensure that suppliers deliveries align with project and schedule target
- Ensure that the final customer and SOGEFI specifications and standards are well applied by suppliers in term of product/process validations
- Deploying APQP related to the development phase (Prototype – off tool – initials samples – ramp up)
- Ensure that lesson learnt is taken into account by suppliers
- Manage the process qualification (trial R&R, process audit, preproduction audit)
- Approving the PPAP documentations and validate the initials samples in collaboration with SQE.
- Monitoring the production SOP+6 months before transferring to the plant.
- Organize regular reviews SQE/ASQ network to share good practices and lessons learnt.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Graduated from an engineering school ideally with a master degree
- Minimum 2 years experience of supplier quality management within automotive context
- Focused on results with strong ability to communicate
- Strong practice of VDA6.3 certifications.
- Strong practice of Quality Problems Solving Tools (8D, 5W, PDCA, ISHIKAWA…)
- Strong knowledge of APQP/PPAP
- Ability to work on a matrix organization
- Responsiveness and problem resolutions skills in case of crisis
- English speaking mandatory and Chinese is a plus
- Enthusiasm, open-minded and adaptability