We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Baker to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
· Pre shift checks and preparation of the kitchen
· All food items for service are present
· Correct use of equipment/ utilises are adhered to
· To ensure and maintain the quality of food prep, production and presentation within the venue.
· Agreed standards specified by the Executive Head Chef should be adhered to
· Preparation Areas are kept clear and tidy at all times
· Post shift cleardown is adhered to
· Attend all necessary training
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.