Asset Coordinator (Hard FM/Property)
As Asset Coordinator, you'll ensure that the asset and asset management data is relevant, current and complete such that it will support analysis and decision making of how to best manage the clients portfolio and assets. The ultimate aim is to ensure that the clients assets provide value to their core business.
We are proud to be at final stage and are awaiting the outcome of a major bid, should this exciting new contract be awarded to Sodexo, we will be looking for experienced professionals within the facilities management arena. You'll also support the transformation and change management this new contract will bring, working alongside a dedicated team for the business segment.
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs.
· Manage all asset data to the data standards and ensure data systems (CAFM & BIM) are up to date
· Receive asset data from client, Sodexo surveyors and supply chain, quality assure and provide this data to down steam processes
· Ensure the asset register is kept up to date and meets the data standard requirements
· Ensure data management and change control protocols are followed
· Audit asset data and identify gaps, aiming to have fully complete data sets
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process tofurther engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ideal candidate on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
The Ideal Candidate
· Experience of CAFM / CMMS systems
· Understanding of facilities management and the types of assets found therein
· Proficient in MS Excel
· Able to pick up new systems with ease
· Ableto deal with complex high volume data
· Attention to detail, quality driven approach
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Understanding of Asset management
· Lifecycle planning experience
Competitive salary of c30,000DOE + benefits includingpension,option to 'buy' additional flexible benefits such as holidays, healthcare etc
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promotingdiscounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.