- Sync with RDMO and DFIN CDO and develop effective data management methodologies, especially on data lineage /
- Own and represents DFIN AMER Data lineage / meta data process, including annual certification of CDEs
- Provide regular progress update to DFIN AMER Data Domain Owner (delegate) and Data Stewards on CDE
annual certification (data lineage / meta data)
- Functionally reporting to DFIN AMER Data Domain Owner (Delegate), in addition to reporting local DTO manager
- POC for DFIN Americas Data Management
- Support Data Domain Owners or Data Stewards in DFIN Americas in all phases of data management program
- Lead annual recertification process of CDE data lineage and meta data
- Liaise with Data Domain Owners and consumers and escalate priority Data Quality Issues
- Roles and responsibilities involving
- Documenting accurate business metadata
- Assessing data quality
- Documenting data lineage and controls
- Participate in business data modeling and implementing reporting best practices
- Contribute to data quality remediation efforts
- Golden Rules of Reporting for BCBS 239
- Ensuring accurate documentation of Business Metadata in KEA'R
- Lead remediation efforts with specific finance functional areas
- Interface with RDMO and DFIN DMO for updates to standards, policy and procedures
- Collaboration with technology partners to implement Data Strategy and remediation
- Experience working with Global Banks in their Risk & finance function.
- Good understanding of the Wholesale/Retail banking focusing on Credit & Market portfolio of the bank and the risk
governing the business.
- Thorough knowledge on the functional and technical architecture of the information systems applicative to Credit data.
- Good understanding on the Banking Standards & regulations pertaining Banking Data (BCBS239, GDPR)
Why Join Us
· “We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200007ZA
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 01/05/2020
Date of publication: 03/04/2020