• Work under pressure and fast-paced environment to resolve issues quickly and ensure the daily operation is smooth.
• Very good understanding of CUBE, Oracle SBC, ECB and administration experience on Voice protocols. Troubleshooting skills on Oracle SBC/ ECB
• Basic knowledge of Network and Security platform.
• Strong experience on IP telephony/SBC/ECB and it's monitoring tools.
• Work experience on - Configuration, Secure Gateway integration with CCUM, Lync integration, Oracle SBC / ECB
• Expert troubleshooting techniques in networking down to packet level analysis.
• Good understanding on SIP RFC 3261
• DHCP, DNS, Wins, Active Directory knowledge is a must.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Perform periodic house cleaning tasks.
• Work with cross functional infrastructure teams to setup, mange and administration of DWS infrastructure.
• Participate in Audits and provides appropriate information
• Participate in DWS infrastructure project and executes as per the project schedule
• Participate in appropriate regional activities / discussions / projects and meetings'
Must have Good Hands on Knowledge on below technical skills:
Very good understanding of UCCX, CUCM , Gatekeepers, CUBE and administration experience on Voice protocols.
Architecture design capabilities for Voice Infrastructure platform.
Basic knowledge of Network and Security platform.
Strong experience on IP telephony and it's monitoring tools.
Work experience on - Configuration, Secure Gateway integration with CCUM, Skype for Business integration
DHCP, DNS, Wins, Active Directory knowledge is a must.
Expert troubleshooting techniques in networking (CUCM, UCCX & Voice routing areas) down to packet level analysis.
Video Conference device integration techniques.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to maintain appropriate level of communication on projects/tasks with peers
• Good business understanding and attention to detail
• Self management skills & initiative and a proactive way of work
• Ability to promote cooperation and recognition of contributions to collective efforts
• Should be flexible to work in shifts'
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000DB5
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 07/09/2020
Date of publication: 17/07/2020