• Understand functional requirements and raise clarifications with BAs and others concerned
• Should be able to estimate from high level requirement and do an independent estimate from detailed functional specification
• Capability to provide technical design and implement on complext requirement
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same
• Meticulously review the design, test cases and code
• Coding, Unit Testing and Integration Testing
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented
• Strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design
• Need 2 to 5 year experience in C#, WCF & WPF
• Strong .Net fundamentals and threading concepts
• Operating system- Windows
• Working knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase (SQL & T-SQL/PL SQL). Optimization is a big plus.
• .Net version 3.5 and above
• Previous experience in Thunderhead, WCF, multi-threading, SilverLight highly desirable
• Experience in high level and low level design using UML & Design Patterns
• Knowledge of Reactive Extension framework is a plus
• Investment Banking experience is a big plus
• The ideal candidate for this position will have a very strong understanding of software development focusing on delivering a software product with high code quality
• Experience in creating enhancing and executing unit tests using test driven approach with MbUnit or NUnit Knowledge of open-source tools, automated testing, Agile methodology
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 2021/03/22
Publication date: 2021/02/09