During your VIE mission you will have these responsibilities:
· Coordinate client related services in consultation with the sales responsible
· Liaise with internal interfaces to ensure maximum client satisfaction
· Ensure all client details are accurately captured and updated in internal files
· Ensure that all client information is available in various reporting tools, documents
· Helping with the planning and organization process for events
· Supporting the issuing of sales notes and sales briefings
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE in Frankfurt am Main is to begin in October, but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com to get more details regarding your financial indemnities.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
· Master's degree from a Business/Engineering school or university
· Previous experience in sales/relationship management is ideal
· Good knowledge and/or interest in Financial services is desirable
· Proficient command of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Fluency in German and English mandatory, any other European language is advantageous
· Being reliable and a team player is compulsory
· Great communication skills (written and oral)
· Energetic and motivated
Your career path:
You will gain a vast experience in working on very different aspects on the sales side, including direct client contacts (depending on qualification).
You will learn new skills in working with clients and take over responsibilities for rendering the best client service. Thereby, you will also have access to the main Front Office tools and will become an integral part of the team.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
At Société Générale, you willwork in achallenging work environment in the field of Global Markets by helping the Sales Team responsible for Prime Brokerage and Clearing Germany/Austria in the daily client contact and the resulting tasks. SG Prime Services& Clearing provides cross asset solutions across equities, fixed income& currencies, FX prime brokerage, execution and clearing as well as financing. The role of the local sales team is to promote our global services to local institutional clients. You will have contact to the clients and the internal SG interfaces in London and Paris.
Job code: 19000NLX
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 01/10/2019
Date of publication: 23/08/2019
Prime Services Sales - VIE Frankfurt am Main
International Volunteer Program | Frankfurt am Main - Germany | Market Finance
· Home Job Offers Prime Services Sales - VIE Frankfurt am Main
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale