· · Perform/Analyze/Understand first level controls (Fighting Back Controls) in accordance with regulatory or internal requirements. Produce KPIs for Paris/Local management and worldwide stake holders
· · Ensuring FBK Controls are run/executed in a risk-controlled environment with adequate checks and controls
· · Follow-up the implementation of new controls by MARK/NCG
· · Reporting, tracking and follow up of control exceptions with Front Office /Middle Office / Compliance / COO / ITEC support / ORCM/ OSM's etc. Work in conjunction with business to understand business, concerns, future plans and provide support to mitigate risk.
· · Deliver 100% quality production by way of Controlling, Monitoring, Analyzing and Completion of activities and tasks related to MARK-NCG=FBK processing.
· · Ensure the quality of the team's task are reviewed on regular basis and reported on the management reporting tools
· · Fair knowledge on Financial Instruments /Capital markets, Risk/ Operational Risk - Control Risk Analysis and mitigation and Regulations pertaining to Financial market.
· · Good hands on experience on MS office.
· · Excellent interpersonal skills while dealing with various stakeholders
· · Should be a team player & collaborative with Junior & peer team members.
· · Should be flexible and available, when process demands.
Why Join Us
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
MARK -NCG (Norms control and governance) oversees operational risks & conduct controls for MARK Business Line. Acting as the FLOD of the firm which focus on the identification of any Rouge trading/regulatory breaches also creating management reporting and project management for Front office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000827
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 05/06/2020