Description de l'offre
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
Description of the Business Line or Department
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public-sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
You will be part of the Global Markets Financial Engineering group which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. You will join more specifically the Global Management team.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
• Lead the weekly production and monitor key results metrics
• Assist the top management in the analysis
• Optimize and improve existing processes
Summary of responsibilities
• Lead the weekly production and monitor key results metrics of the financial engineering division: main deals, deals running, market results
• Assist the top management in the analysis of both market results and engineering results
• Data analysis of the financial results of structured products (Credit, Rates, Forex, Equity…) across all regions: Americas, Asia and Europe
• Help manager of each asset class (Forex, Credit, Rates, Equity…) monitoring the activity
• Work closely with COO teams regarding regulatory and business monitoring topics
• Provide global Management with ad-hoc analysis and forecasts regarding engineering activity (Cost, HR, organisational chart…)
• Support the global management in the quarterly production
• Optimize and improve existing processes, business data statistics and spreadsheets
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate with a Master’s degree from Business/Engineering School or University in Mathematics/ Finance.
You ideally have a previous experience inInvestment banking/ financial services industry or consultancy.
Knowledge of market, sound numerical and literacy skills.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient withMicrosoft Office and VBA (Python, SQL is a plus).
You are very strong in Excel and Powerpoint
• Exceptional skills in Excel and strong skills in powerpoint
• The ability to synthesise complex market arguments is crucial
• Proven analytical skills – significant data research and analysis
• Good quantitative skills – comfortable with numbers
• Ability to leverage on digital tools to facilitate and simplify day to day work