· Front end development for new screen functionalities.
· New system development, existing system enhancements / refactoring, and support.
· Implement quality controls for critical Compliance automated processes.
· Expand centralized repository for Compliance reporting with large data sets.
· Contribute to building a new cloud repository.
· Develop API feeds for downstream use.
· Implement a standardized authentication for all Compliance applications.
· Identify immediate technical risks and remediate.
· Assist first level support with production issues and installations.
· Create and enhance test suites.
· 6+ years' experience in developing Java applications with solid coding/testing skills.
· 3+ years' experience in developing C# applications with solid coding/testing skills.
· 2+ years' experience in Angular front-end development.
· Develop in both Linux and Windows environment.
· Extensive work in replacing legacy process with modern technologies.
· SQL and No-SQL technologies are a plus.
· Docker setup /config is a major plus.
· Experience in developing on public cloud is a major plus.
· Experience in institutional banking is a major plus.
· Experience in cloud projects is a major plus.
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking (SGCIB) is the third-largest investment bank of the European Economic Area, and it is present in more than 75 countries worldwide. SGCIB's Canadian subsidiary is based in Montreal and has about 100 employees. SGCIB has positioned itself as a leader in interest rate and currency derivatives on the Canadian market.
The SG Montreal Solutions Centre Inc. ("SG MSC") group employs more than 230 people, providing IT solutions and services for operations based in New York, Paris and Asia, among others. SG MSC manages IT infrastructure as well as the development, integration, maintenance and improvement of a wide array of business applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG CIB
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/02/15