Are you a mid level or an experienced Java Developer that wants a stable environment or you want to learn more in Java EE Technologies? We are looking for enthusiastic, mature team members that share our passion for excellence. The location for this job can be discussed.
We have Mid-Level or Senior Java Developer positions available. Their assignment will be to analyze, design, adapt and develop the Java applications for BRD, assure support to the project teams in analyzing, development, implementing the new developments and perform unit tests, creating project documentation, assisting the team with analyses of production incidents.
Technical skills and requirements
· Languages and technical / programming standards:
· Java technologies: Java SE v.8+, Java EE v.7
· EJB, JMS, JTA, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Servlet, JSP, JSF, JSTL
· Jasper Reports
· SOA experience,
· Restfull API development experience
· Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
· Knowledge of design and modeling relational databases: Oracle / Postgres, MySQL;
· Working collaboratively / Tools: SVN, Git
Education and soft skills:
· Technical bachelor / university degree
· Knowledge of English language – advanced level, French language would be a plus
· Balanced, determined, solution oriented and passionate about programming
· Analytical skills and good communication skills
· Ability to openly present the ideas
· Independent, self-motivating, with customer focus and ability to manage multiple tasks
· Proactive, flexible approach
· Understanding business objectives and deadlines.
· minimum 3 years in Java EE technology
· minimum 3 years in IT projects
Java Developer / Senior Developer
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/01/29