Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help to develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS, you will part of the department Technical Strategy and Innovation (TSI) which has as mission to transform, optimize the GTS Information System environment and to promote innovation.
What you will do:
The delivery will focus on two main topics: PMO/COO transversal for global TSI operations including oversight on programs/projects managed within the department trough distributed teams – Paris, Bangalore, Bucharest and hand-on Project Management as contributor or driver for one of those projects.
· Steering/Sponsors Committees governance: meeting planner, prepare presentations, write minutes;
· Consolidation and tracking of Capacity Planning, Landing Plan and staffing;
· Close budget follow-up on actuals consumption both on change (program level) and run;
· Liaise with local COOs/management to assure the alignment on budget usage;
· Generate monthly reporting such as absence status and cost impact.
· Define and manage the governance with stakeholders, end users, internal teams, sponsors;
· Track the budget, maintenance expenses, contract needs to ensure delivery of the project;
· Define project roadmap, strategy and scope in close relationship with cross-teams;
· Coordinate, emphasize and engage with technical teams to deliver projects results;
· Communicate portfolio and project updates to managers & stakeholders;
· Ensure the delivery of the project on the agreed timeline, budget.
· 3-5 years project management experience;
· Strong stakeholder management;
· Fluent in English; French at least medium level;
· Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
· Attention to details and good organizer;
· Presentation and interpersonal skills;
· Good communicator.
Why join us
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
· Competitive compensation & remuneration;
· Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
· Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
· Preferential banking services;
· 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
· Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
Starting date: 2021/02/16
Publication date: 2021/02/02