What We Offer
Our Junior Hiring Program is a two-year program with the following aims:
· Provide you with a unique opportunity to kick off your dream career
· Build solid foundations for your future growth and development
· Give you a chance to contribute to the development and success of the bank
During the two-year program, you will be:
· Given opportunities to continuously develop your technical, inter-personal and presentation skills. This can come in the form of classroom training, in-house sharing sessions and e-learning modules
· Have access to coaching, feedback and opportunities to interact with members of senior management, and a range of networking opportunities
The Singapore Junior Hiring Program is catered to our Global Markets activities.
You will be part of the Global Markets group which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing clients with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
· We are looking for top-notch university graduates with the following attributes and competencies
· Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university with excellent academic results
· Fresh graduates or candidates with less than one year’s working experience after graduation
· Passionate for a long-term career development in the banking industry
· Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills
· Good commercial acumen
· Superior analytical, critical-thinking and communications skills
· Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence
· Open to different ideas and cultures and enjoy being part of a team
· Ability to solve problems and propose new ideas
· Good coding skills (for example VBA and/or Python) is a plus
· Excellent command of English, other languages is a plus
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 12 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 2021/05/01
Publication date: 2020/12/02