Interpret shareholder system reporting of each days transactions for a significant number of fund families and currencies.
- Report the share movement and money flow to the relevant fund accountants and custodians.
- Cash projection; prediction and verification of payments due to each fund for subscriptions and due from each fund for redemptions, in relevant currencies and on correct settlement dates.
- Instruct movement of funds by fax or on-line communication to appropriate destination
- Daily reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Research and query resolution in relation to outstanding reconciliation items, liaising with other departments and external parties.
- Report on reconciliation items, providing detailed analysis of outstanding items.
- Execute of foreign exchange transactions.
- Monitor and reporting of bank fees and interest charges, verifying and processing claims.
- Reconcile dealer accounts and balancing of monthly commission payments
- Quarterly trailer fee reconciliation'
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
a) Basic Criteria
- Bachelors degree in Commerce or Business
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of market analysis tools like Bloomberg
- Experience in Investment Banking / capital markets domain is mandatory
- At least 2 years of experience in Net Asset Value(NAV) reconciliation for Mutual Funds / Hedge fundss.
b) Additional qualifications
- Masters degree in Financial management / Commerce etc.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Job code: 19000NCN
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 23/08/2019
Fund Administration-Reconciliation - Junior Process Executive / Process Executive
Permanent contract | Chennai - India | Banking Operations
· Home Job Offers Fund Administration-Reconciliation - Junior Process Executive / Process Executive
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale