Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support all the Fixed Income flow traders
- Provide quick but effective help to the daily issues encountered by the trading desks
- Interact with support and development teams
- Improve existing processes in order to reduce support time/cost
- Monitor pricing tools effectively, optimize support and prevent issues
- Test new releases in QA environment before release in Production
- Participate to the documentation effort in order to improve knowledge sharing within/outside the team
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Computer Science with a minor in Finance and-or Maths.
You ideally have knowledge on financial derivatives products coupled with some programming experience using the Visual
Basic (VB) and C# development languages.
You are fluent in English.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
As part of the pre-trade IT department, the Market Fixed Income team is in charge of the development and the support of all the pricing and analyzing tools of the exotic rates and credit derivatives trading desks.
This team (3 people in Amer over 20 worldwide) is based in the dealing room and manages applications deployed in Paris, London, New York and Hong-Kong
Job code: 19000N61
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 04/11/2019
Date of publication: 08/08/2019
Front Office Developer M/F - VIE New York
International Volunteer Program | New York - United States | Information Technology
· Home Job Offers Front Office Developer M/F - VIE New York
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale