Description de l'offre
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Finance division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services. This division oversees the quality and delivery of financial statements for GBIS, the independent certification of financial data for various activities, and also provides day-to-day explanations on profit and loss for market activities.
Description of the Business Line
SGSS offer the following core services:
- Clearing Services
- Custody and Trustee Services
- Fund Administration and Asset Servicing
- Fund Distribution Services
- Liquidity management
- Global Issuer Services
The business line is an internal start up launched in 2015 to create a greater exposure for SGSS in the UK market.
The offer covers three distinct product lines with multiple clients on each:
- Wealth management
- Institutional clearing and settlement
- Fund Administration
The business is evolving rapidly as it continues to develop product sophistication and support ongoing client demand.
The Change Management Officer will be supporting the Head of Change through the following responsibilities:
• Conduct impact analysis with the relevant teams to investigate ongoing change request in terms of solutions to be deployed, cost estimate and delivery time.
• Contribute to weekly/monthly review meetings to validate the priority and the cost funding of the ongoing projects/change requests
• Track and report the progress status of the change requests through the different business lines
• Monitor and update the allocated budget
• Collaborate with the business stakeholders, IT teams and the relevant third parties eg clients or suppliers
Continuous improvement / Ad hoc Project Management:
• Design, implement and manage the teams project/programme delivery plan (scope, planning, budget, deliverables, governance, actions, organisation and reporting)
• Maintaining a robust project/programme governance across teams
• Follow up of actions to maintain progress
• Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on progress, risks & issues and initiating corrective action where necessary
• Any ad hoc activities as agreed eg support on analytical tasks
• Act as a liaison between teams to facilitate efficient coordination of activities
• Coordinate training sessions for the operational teams with the other entities abroad
• Project Manage small operational initiatives eg Implement a KRI/KPI framework
Summary of Responsibilities
- Facilitating the management and coordination of the change management process
- Facilitating and performing change request impact assessments
- Coordinating change with suppliers supporting SGSS products
- Engagement with clients to clarify requirements and manage delivery expectations
- Project management
- Liaison between technical and business teams
- Management reporting
- Analysis support eg working with business teams to identify new requirements
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for
applying in English.
Graduate with a Master's degree from Business/Engineering School or University in Finance
You ideally have a previous experience in capital market an din a head office type environment.
You have knowledge of financial services
You are fluent in English. French is desirable.
You have good command of MS Office applications.
• Good communications, verbal/written appropriate for clients, suppliers and all levels of management.
o Able to convey complex subjects in simple terms.
• Ability to understand complex processes and identify inter-relationships across subjects
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks with sound judgement of priorities and dependencies
• Project management
• Self starter, tenacious in their drive to deliver to objectives & timelines, ability to arbitrate priorities through negotiation
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Londonis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .