- Setup of Datalake Infrastructure SG Cloud
- Setup of Azure environment for use cases/feeders hosted in Azure
- Setup and maintain the CI/CD Pipeline for BAN topics ( Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Nexus)
- Container/orchestrator: as part of CI/CD, building Doker images and deployment within Kubernetes
- Implementation/mainteancne of Scheduler/Orchestrator: Airflow
- Set up of Workspace in Datalake Lucid
- Setup and maintain Datamart
- Assist the team to deploy the Dashboards in SG dashboard
- Participate to API Development
Working knowledge on BigData DevOps projects on AZURE is must.
Experience on Hadoop, HIVE, Spark/Scala/Java, Unix and SQL
• Require 4+ years relavant experience (DevOps)
• Setup of Azure environment and
• Setup and maintain the CI/CD Pipeline
• Experience in Hadoop and HIVE on AZURE is mandatory
• Experience on Unix and SQL is a must.
• Experience on support activities.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Société Générale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 151,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Société Générale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody and under management. Corporate & Investment Banking: Société Générale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance The position is part of Bangalore team developing real-time, multithreaded, highly complex trading systems for Investment Banking division of Societe Generale. The position offers opportunity to specialize in a core investment banking domain with exposure to trading business process, complex financial products, risk and pricing management. It offers opportunity to apply and learn high end technical architecture with performance, scalability, adaptability and reactivity concerns. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self confidence, self learning, and collective ownership principles.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HK0
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 01/10/2020
Date of publication: 17/08/2020