Drafting / Matching / Affirmating confirmations for Over-The-Counter (OTC) Derivatives. Must have knowledge of capital markets wth exposure to derivative products. Gain extensive knowledge about OTC Derivatives.
- Affirm trade economics of deals executed by Front Office
- Match confirmations with booking done by Front Office
- Be a point of contact between Front Office / Sales, Legal and client upon request
- Ensure the process of Confirmation and Matching are completed on a timely basis
- Ensure all deals are matched off within the defined timeline
- Ensure all high risk items are flagged off to the management on a timely basis and the escalation matrix is followed
- Ensure active participation within various internal and external resource and execute the deal
- Work on any ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by management
- Involve in the various systems implementation (UAT, testing, migration, etc), as well as major processes review
- Responsible for ensuring that procedures are updated
- Builds a strong repository of the Operations and Domain knowledge in the team
- Ensures Day to day SLA & Quality parameters are met, checklists are prepared and submitted to the supervisor on a daily basis
- Observe operational risks and controls including business contingency
- Monthly duties include preparing monthly permanent supervision report and follow up with discrepancies
- Responsible for ensuring that all operational issues are resolved, procedures and controls are updated and reviewed periodically
- Create and capture process updates / workflows pertaining to the business process
- Perform route cause analysis of errors and suggest/ implement controls in consultation with the Supervisor/ Manager
- Provide training sessions to new joiners and existing partners in the team
- Work on identifying and implementing process improvements in consultation with the Supervisor
- Initiate and lead team building activities within the team
- Participate in Audits/ BCP exercises and to help the supervisor to ensure awareness in the team
- Assist the supervisor/ Manager in conducting Risk/ BCP/ Compliance awareness sessions
- Manage the sensitive clients and escalate to managers/FO in order to meet Fed Target
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 2021/04/28
Publication date: 2021/01/25