-To be able to perform the full fledge KYC / KYS analysis on Supplier and perform the KYC risk analysis using SRSM Tool and present in the form of Analysis and Memo.
- Regular execution of defined operational process following defined procedure
- Source and review of client documentation received
- Knowledge on Sanction and Embargoes
- Complete deliverables on time.
- Take proactive initiatives in identifying process improvements
- Perform regular One-2-One with manager
- Attend daily huddle and team meetings'
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Experience of Concept of Client Onboarding & Review
- Knowledge of Global Know Your Client (KYC) and KYC Policy
- Exposure to key client data websites like Omgeo, Lexis-Nexis, D&B and WorldCheck
- Knowledge of KYC for supplier is value add.
Why Join Us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200006JM
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 05/05/2020