Ensure the team members have reconciled bank accounts in a timely and accurate manner, reported trade activity to the relevant parties as per agreed format and timelines, instructed payments to funds and between bank accounts, and communicated with banks and other entities daily.
· Monitor daily & Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
· Report on reconciliation items, providing detailed analysis of outstanding items.
· Monitor and report about bank fees and interest charges, verifying and processing claims.
· Monitor dealer accounts and balancing of monthly commission payments
· Propose and implement efficiencies within the existing departmental processes, participating in intradepartmental projects and providing specialist knowledge from own area of expertise.
· Identify, analyse & justify/resolve material variance.
· Interact & regular communication with onsite partners for clarifications.
· Ensure adherence to defined procedures.
· Ensure the team adheres to time schedules & quality standards.
· Organize workload & team members in effective manner.
· Proactively seek to identify and improve current core procedures.
· Deliver training /coaching effectively.
Provide objective and regular feedback to staff on reconciliation accuracy and timeliness.
· Be accountable for associate development, performance, process improvement, and business results of the team.
· Investigate issues and implement solutions to resolve team problems regarding processes, systems, products, regulation, data collection, data quality, controls.
· Support the general principal, department leader and other team leaders to achieve stated objectives.
· Create, own and execute team and department objectives.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 2021/04/01
Publication date: 2021/02/09