You will get involved in the reporting activities for the Spanish Entities of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre.
What you will do:
· Preparation of the trial balance in the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income, posting accounting entries;
· The review and reconciliation of accounts on a periodic basis, posting adjustments and corrections;
· The monitoring of operational risk controls, and recording of possible risks in a dedicated tool;
· Participate to resilience by training people in production teams and being trained on risky perimeters;
· Reconciliations beetween financial and management accounting on monthly balances and develop the analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts;
· Provide the preparation of analyses and comments for explaining variations in between accounting periods.
· You have previous experience in Accounting and Reporting;
· You have good knowledge of English;
· You have worked with accounting and reporting tools.
· Good analytical & organizational skills, proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
· Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders.
Why join us
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
· Competitive compensation & remuneration;
· Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
· Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
· Preferential banking services;
· 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
· Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
Starting date: 2021/03/07
Publication date: 2020/12/15