As an Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for the reporting and the controlling activities for the entities of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre.
What you will do:
· Contribute to the closing of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, reconciliations and specific controls;
· Prepare the monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
· Monitoring for improvement the data quality and ensure accounting entries and adjustments are done as part of the daily accounting pocess or during the reporting period;
· Prepare the monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes);
· Prepare regular group consolidated reporting, prepare the audit trails for the work performed up to the controls;
· Perform analysis for own area of responsibility, support the accounting team and manager for the continuous improvement initiatives or projects.
· Accounting and analytical abilities;
· IFRS reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
· Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting;
· Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
· Advanced level of English; German is a plus
· Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
Why join us
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
· Competitive compensation & remuneration;
· Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
· Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
· Preferential banking services;
· 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
· Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
Starting date: 2021/04/01
Publication date: 2021/02/24