Description de l'offre
The Swap Dealer Compliance Office is responsible for the on-going, global implementation and management of the Swap Dealer Compliance Program for both SG Group Swap Dealers. The Swap Dealer Compliance Program is a distinct, but integrated part of the SG Compliance Regulatory Expertise and Oversight – Market Rules and Structure department.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
- Participate in ongoing implementation of Dodd-Frank Act (Title VII) Program at SG as a Compliance stakeholder
- Support Swap Dealer Controls Framework
- Assist in Swap Dealer Policy/Procedure maintenance
- Serve as a junior advisory contact on DFA within the Compliance department
- Assist in the continual development and implementation of relevant Swap Dealer Manuals, policies and procedures, ensuring that they are reasonably designed to ensure compliance with the requirements of Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Act (“DFA”)
- Contribute to ongoing firm-wide regulatory change programs/workstreams, in particular in respect of new regulations implementing DFA requirements or modifying existing requirements
- Carry out controls owned by Compliance within the DFA Controls Framework, as well as periodic verification check testing
- Provide ongoing support to the Swap Dealer Compliance Office team, including:
o Support implementation of changes to the Swap Dealer Compliance Program, relevant Swap Dealer Manuals, policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
o Collaborate with Compliance review teams and other internal control functions to evaluate, test and monitor the effectiveness of policies, procedures and controls for SG Group Swap Dealers, as appropriate
o Assist in the annual risk assessment process
o Attend industry calls/working groups on behalf of the team
o Work with Compliance colleagues on the development and coordination of ongoing training to employees on requirements impacting SG Group Swap Dealers
o Contribute to the preparation of such periodic reports that the firm or Compliance management must make, either to Swap Dealer governing bodies or relevant regulatory authorities
Previous Work Experience
- An experience in a similar role within a Financial institution or, at the very least, in an organisation with a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- Exposure to laws, rules and regulations pertaining to financial services firms; exposure to US regulatory framework and in particular CFTC, SEC and/or NFA regulations a plus
- A sound appreciation of legal regulatory & industry requirements;
- Strong research skills; analytical and problem solving skills; and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Team player
- Pro –active
- Forward thinking
- Operational-risk Aware
Your profile Graduate with a Master’s degree from Business School or University in Law/Finance.
You ideally have a previous experience in a bank or financial institution.
You are fluent in English. You have good command of MS Office applications.
THE VIE ASSIGNEMENT IN A NUTSHELL
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.