Description de l'offre
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Operations department (OPER) of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, and Asset Management and Investor Services. OPER handles the middle and back office functions for all GBIS business lines.
In addition, OPER ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
- To gain understanding of all RVS teams roles and responsibilities
- To standardise and merge all OVS daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- To assist the UK RVS Manager on projects.
- Work with all RVS teams to gain full understanding or process’s
- Xtrain on RVS tasks for cover – to be defined
- Ensure KRI and KPI’s are monitored
- Standardise all OVS reporting
- Set up meetings and record action points
- Follow up on outstanding action points
- Liase with Business lines and reply to queries
- Liase with CSR teams and reply to queries
- Monitor production issues
- Work on projects – to be defined
- Any other task – mixture BAU or Project as needed
THE VIE ASSIGNMENT IN A NUTSHELL
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Graduate with a Master’s degree from Business/EngineeringSchool or University in Finance.
You ideally have a previous experience in a bank or financial institution.
Knowledge of market and product + accounting
You have good command of MS Office applications.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for
applying in English.