Description de l'offre
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Operations department (OPER) of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, and Asset Management and Investor Services. OPER handles the middle and back office functions for all GBIS business lines.
In addition, OPER ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations
Description of the Business Line or Department
The Operations Department (OPER) handles the middle and back office functions for all GBIS business lines (Markets, Financing) and International Private Banking.
OPER implements all necessary means to ensure the operational, administrative and financial processing market and credit operations initiated by business lines.
In addition, OPER ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations.
- The execution of all operations performed by FO
- The first level of control on operations and "quality" certification
Customer Relationship Management on Post Trade: Relationship with customers, KYC, any support during the life of the transactions
Management of repositories
- The steering regulatory evolution projects.
- The control of external service providers
Summary of the key purposes of the role
- OPER/CLM Offer services to business lines to facilitate all the processes required in a new relationship (definition of the customer profile, the documentary collection).
- The OPER/CLM Realize the preliminary audit (due diligence) of the regulated funds and manage the integration of the customers on the electronic platforms.
- OPER/CLM Coordinate the contributors of the OnBoarding chain and monitor the performance.
- Responsible for the quality of the referential data.
Summary of responsibilities
- Acts as the single point of contact (Pilot) to front Office Sales and our external clients to enable effective co-ordination of onboarding activities both onshore and off.
- Facilitate the removal of blockages by co-ordinating/communication of issue resolution to ensure the effectiveness of the end to end onboarding process in the promotion of service excellance to all impacted stakeholders.
- Manage and communicate the priorities of on-boarding activities across Credit, Legal and KYC departments globally as defined by the Client Integration & Prioritization team.
- Maintain an up to date overview off all cases within your pilot oversight, covering all aspects of the onboarding requirements (Credit, Legal and KYC) in order to provide transpareny, communication and MIS of onboarding status’s to all involved stakeholders.
- Working with sales, Legal, KYC and Credit team in obtaining document requirements for the initiation of on-boarding the client including client outreach where applicable.
- Requesting all client reference data and ensuring the correct reference data set-up of the client in SG systems and application(s).
- Upon client initiation, take ownership of the client relationship as the clients primary point of contact to enhance the customer experience for the duration of the Onboarding process.
- Participate in client service meetings alongside SG RM’s to review the ongoing performance of Onboarding activities and chair internal meetings to drive the resolution of key blocking points.
- Provides support to the business in line the specific job details and objectives contained in the Evaluation appraisal and objectives system.
- Proactively mitigates potential risks, ensuring that they act within the best interest of the Company and its clients.
- Engages and works in collaboration with colleagues to reach a common goal to find solutions, ensuring adherence to SG policies and procedures.
- Establish an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the SG policies and guidelines
- Recognises established policies and resolves and proposes solutions to adapt situations or ideas for improvement.
- Shows pro-activity in the development of professional competences, deliverables and contributions to compliment needs and goals of the Company.
- Provides constructive feedback when suggesting new ideas, promoting simplicity and innovations in a professional manner, and actively contributes and embraces change implementation.
- Demonstrates accountability, ensuring to evaluate and improve own performance, actively seeking feedback where applicable.
THE VIE ASSIGNMENT IN A NUTSHELL
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree (preferably in Finance/Law).
You ideally have a previous experience in Finance/Law
You are fluent in English
You are proficient with Excel and have an additional language aside from French.
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.