• Coordinate the distribution of Festival promotional materials to venues and partners as required.
• List Tour events on key ‘What’s On’ sites.
• Liaise with local clubs and groups to raise awareness of the tours.
• Contribute to social media promotional activity (eg. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
• Assist in maintaining and updating website content.
• Assess applications from potential volunteers and work with Tour Co-ordinator to select volunteers.
• Generate tour information in a variety of formats to enable volunteers to promote the tour through a variety of forums including social media and email.
• Communicate relevant tour information to volunteers to enable them to promote the tour.
• Coordinate the dispatch of promotional materials to volunteers.
• Communicate volunteer roles and responsibilities prior to screening events and respond to any questions and concerns.
• Assist Tour Coordinator to monitor ticket sales and identify the need for further marketing activities.
• Liaise with venues and ticket selling outlets to monitor ticket availability.
Screenings- there will be an opportunity to attend some screenings. At the screenings attended, duties would include:
• Assist with loading in/out duties and technical set up of venue.
• Assist with ‘look and feel’ of the front of house area and Tour branding in the auditorium.
• Assist with co-ordination of volunteers at the venue.
• Assist with financial record keeping (no previous experience required).
• Monitor website for accuracy and identify information that needs to be updated.
• Assist with day to day office management and Tour logistics.