We are looking for a marketing assistant to join us for a six month internship. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment and get hands-on marketing experience.
The main focus of this role is to work with the marketing and product teams to ensure that the best products are presented to the market primarily through the website at the right price so as to increase conversions from visits to enquiries. It will be part of this role to collate the most relevant offers for each brand from suppliers, merchandise the offers on site, communicate them to the sales team and report back on the success of set campaigns.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Update properties with latest images and content
- Update prices and availability
- Monitor pricing feeds and ensure that any problems are resolved swiftly
- Communicate deals and sales incentives to sales team
- Promote special offers on site and build pages to merchandise these offers
- Liaise with the rest of the marketing team and suppliers for product and deal updates
- Complete weekly competitor analysis
- Manage the social media accounts and generate ideas
- Build SEO product pages
- Supporting newsletter deals section
- Compile the weekly newsletter
- Manage property reviews
- Adding new properties to websites
- Offers and offer pages
- Manage the property database
- Other activities as required by the business to meet company objectives
Previous experience in product merchandising is advantageous but not essential as is a passion or interest in skiing. A sound knowledge of the MS Office suite is required.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.