The Recruiter will achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates, building relationships with universities and creating brand recognition for Sixt.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs
· Responsible for recruiting for entry and mid-level operations and corporate roles
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, social media and internet sites
· Provides organization information, opportunities and benefits; makes presentations and maintains rapport
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, attending career fairs, networking and utilizing job sites
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
· Accomplishes human resources and organization’s mission by completing related tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 1-2+ years of staffing/recruiting experience and a strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry-level to corporate
· Experience recruiting in both a staffing and corporate environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience
· Clear understanding of the recruitment process
· Must have experience mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources
· Strong vendor management skills related to recruiting activities, such as university relations and job boards
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
· Experience in general HR functions
Why Choose Sixt?
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
More about the department
Our employees bring our company into the fast lane - that's our HR team is in the race for the best talents worldwide every day. But at SIXT, successful personnel work does not stop with selecting the right people! We take care of, among other things, the support and development of our talents, payroll, and working with our HR managers in the corporate countries.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 280,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.