Description de l'offre
A Management Trainee will learn from a management perspective all aspects of general hotel operations and skills needed to assume a management position. The Trainee will participate in a general hotel rotation throughout all departments and finish with a discipline specialization.
What will I be doing?
A Management Trainee with Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. A Management Trainee will be part of an 18-month program defined by 3 phases, each with duration of 6 months.
· The 1st phase will allow Trainee to explore all departments in the hotel, both front line operations and back of house
· In the 2nd phase, the Trainee will progress to specialized operational departments namely 'Front Office', 'Housekeeping', and ‘Food and Beverage' for focused training
· The 3rd and final phase focuses on Supervisory Functional Duties and Responsibilities, and Leadership and People Management. There will be cross-exposure opportunities for the Trainee as he/she will be required to work in a different hotel for the last six months
· You will be placed at a hotel in your country of origin
· Upon graduation, the Management Trainee can expect an actual placement of an entry-level manager (or equivalent) in host hotel
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Must be regionally mobile
· Graduates in any discipline or 3-year diploma education in hospitality and tourism or its equivalent
· English fluency (communication skills) with good command in 1 local language
· Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!