The Financial Analyst will support the financial analysis, forecast and planning and reporting to enable Sixt to achieve the ambitious goals.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Compile financial data on all business units from different data sources for monthly and other ad hoc reports as needed
· Assist Branch Managers with monthly P&L review and provide them with financial data
· Consult with Branch Managers in order to recommend measures that would benefit their business
· Analyze and report P&L's and Financial planning
· Assist in preparing annual business plans and forecasting process for all business entities within the company
· Assist with the preparation of Revenue cycles, month and year-end processes by reviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financial trends and making recommendations for accruals
· Assist senior management in developing and implementing financial controls and in improving processes
· Work on improvement projects for CFO
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
· Experience with SAP FI/CO, Oracle SQL
· Strong analytical skills applied to various aspects of planning, forecasting and business decision-making
· Ability to function independently and manage multiple projects
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly strong Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
· Advanced knowledge of project management methods
· Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Professional written and verbal skills
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With more than $3 billion in combined revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we have been growing at rates exceeding 25% per year, which provides great future career opportunities for the right candidates. Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
More about the department
The rapid and profitable growth of SIXT is founded on a solid economy and solid planning. The financial sector makes a significant contribution and provides a broad range of exciting topics: from accounting through planning and coordination tasks for corporate management, risk management and legal, to audit and advisory services for the purpose of internal business process optimisation.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $1,8 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.