WE ARE GROWING FURTHER and we are looking for YOU! Would you like to ensure that Harry and Megan can take all of their furniture to their first flat together, without anything getting broken? Or give Family Smith a memorable holiday experience when they are traveling with their children for the first time? Or help Ms. Meyers get to her business meeting on time? Join our international service & sales team, and help us to provide premium service to our UK customers as an English-speaking Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) – so that they will keep coming back to us. Have you already had the opportunity to gain experience in customer service or a call center? Perfect, then get started right away. You don’t have experience but love talking to people on the phone or selling additional services? No problem, start as a beginner in the field! You get started with a 3-week, paid induction period during which you will learn everything you need to succeed in customer service with us.
What we offer:
· ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Our employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus + support with bAV & VWL
· PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT: We will hire you for an unlimited period from the start and on top you will receive a EUR 500 (gross) welcome bonus
· PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
· FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With build-up of up to 20 minus hours
· THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere + work with your friends and receive 1.500€ (gross) Refer-a-Friend bonus for every hire through your referral
· GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: For SIXT rent, share, ride & SIXT+ as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc. and an RSAG job ticket or free parking spaces
· DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
· SOCIAL & HEALTH: DiverSIXTy program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cyber sports courses and our psychological hotline
· ALLOWANCES: For holiday & Sunday work
· You are fluent in English (written & spoken) and have an understandable and clear way to speak and express yourself
· You enjoy customer contact and know how to deal with challenging customers in a professional and friendly manner
· Ideally, you would already have some initial experience in customer service, working in a call center, sales, restaurants, or generally dealing with customers
· You are an organizational and communicative talent, able to cope with a heavy workload, and highly dependable
· You like to work in international teams and appreciate the exchange with colleagues
· You are practiced in using MS-Office programs – especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
What you will do:
You are the first point of contact for our customers and provide advice to their requests regarding their bookings, rental agreements, complaints, and invoices. In doing so, your main task is to assist our business and private customers on the phone and via email in using the online booking systems, to make reservations, offer our customers a full-service package and find a solution for any problem. You always have a sympathetic ear, and you advise our customers over the phone and via email. We are big on team spirit, and that's why you’ll work closely with the other departments of the company to be able to give our customers the best service and to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Sounds interesting? Then apply, and support our service & sales team as a Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) for the UK.
More about the department
Listening to our customers - nothing is more important to us. We are always available if there are questions, requests, or problems. Whether by phone, email, online chat, or social media, whether in German or English: we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
More about the company
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!