Car Rental Attendant - Heathrow (£10.47 p/h)
We are looking for Car Rental Attendants to join our fantastic team at our flagship branch. Having exceptional customer service is an integral part of the Car Rental Attendant role at Heathrow, as you are the first and last point of contact with customers from all around the world. We welcome applications from all different fields, service personnel, ex-service, ex-army.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Damage reporting: inspecting the vehicles when they are collected/returned, reporting any damage defects and notifying the Branch Manager
· Actively providing a high level of customer service at all times
· Complete all necessary handover paperwork with the customer
· Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
· Collecting and delivering vehicles between car parks and other locations
· Refuelling of the vehicles when required
· Able to work well under pressure, both independently and within a team
· Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Be well presented
· Flexible approach to working as branches are open 7 days a week (shift work)
· Able to work at both our Hatton Cross and Terminal 5 branches
· Have a full, clean valid driving licence with a minimum of 12 months experience
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire ▶ staff rental scheme for friends and family ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.