WE ARE GROWING FURTHER and we are looking for YOU! Our own carsharing product went live in the Netherlands in June. For our brand new Customer Service Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for convincing and competent Dutch speaking Customer Service Agents (m/f/d). Your Role: You answer all Incoming inquires of our Dutch customers in the Netherlands regarding their booking, complaints, questions and invoices. Ideally you are experienced in working as a Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) or within another role in the service and support, customer care or call center sector. You don't have relevant professional experience? No problem, apply if you speak Dutch fluently and start with us as a newcomer. You will begin your new job with a 3-week, paid familiarization phase where you will learn everything you need to get started in customer service. Sounds interesting? Then become part of our team! Apply now as Customer Service Agent SIXT share (m/f/d) in Berlin.
What we offer:
· ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Our employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus + support with bAV & VML
· ALLOWANCES: For holiday & Sunday work
· PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
· FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With build-up of up to 20 minus hours
· THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere + work with your friends and receive 1.500€ (gross) Refer-a-Friend bonus for every hire through your referral
· GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: for SIXT rent, share, ride & SIXT+ as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc.
· 20€ MOBILITY ALLOWANCE: Whether you travel by BVG, car, bike, or on foot
· DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
· SOCIAL & HEALTH: DiverSIXTy program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cyber sports courses, and our psychological hotline
· You are like us: Likeable, motivated, and you enjoy being in direct contact with our customers
· You enjoy customer contact and know how to deal with challenging customers in a professional and friendly manner
· You are an organizational and communicative talent, you work independently, solution-oriented and service-oriented
· You like to work in international teams and appreciate the exchange with colleagues
· You are fluent in Dutch and English (written & spoken) and have an understandable and clear way to speak and express yourself
What you will do:
In June 2020 we set up our brand new customer service team for our own carsharing product SIXT Share Netherlands. Now we are looking for you: You're the first point of contact for our customers and answer all Incoming inquires and advice our customers in the Netherlands regarding their booking, complaints, questions and invoices. You work closely with the other departments of the company to provide the best service to our customers and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. You start with a paid familiarization phase of 3 weeks.
More about the department
Listening to our customers - nothing is more important to us. We are always available if there are questions, requests, or problems. Whether by phone, email, online chat, or social media, whether in German or English: we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
More about the company
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!