As a global mobility service provider Sixt is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. Our International Damage Management in Berlin is looking for a motivated and committed Damage Support Agent (m/w/d) for Sixt.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· You and your colleagues are responsible for handling all damage related issues in USA/UK and act as a central hub.
· Investigate and evaluate all relevant damage and/or accident information
· Communicate with our customers to retrieve information and handle complaints
· Communicate with several institutions (insurances, appraiser, external experts and repair shops and centers)
· Document activities on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible
· Ideally you have background knowledge in the automotive or insurance industry
· You have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex tasks in a few words
· You are fluent in English
· Your work is conscientious and autonomous
· You are familiar with the common MS Office applications
· You love working within a team with high quality, also in times of high workload
Why Choose Sixt?
▶ A competitive salary and a range of employee benefits ▶ Paid trainings & professional development ▶ Employee benefits for Sixt rent a car and leasing cars ▶ Corporate benefits discounts for fitness, hotels, technology, fashion etc. ▶ Team events ▶ A dynamic & international team ▶ A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office ▶ and much more.
More about the department
SIXT customers travel all over the world, and so the odd scratch is only to be expected. Our Damage Management teams are responsible for determining the cause of the damage and what should be done about it. This means our damage team act as an interface with SIXT branches, customers, authorities and insurance companies. Our damage team is a fundamental part of the company’s success
More about the company
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!