Administration Assistant - Slough
We are Sixt. We are a family business. A family business with more than 6,000 family members in more than 105 countries. We are not like the others. And that is why we do not operate like other companies. We have our own rules: we are obsessed with the desire to improve every day. We love our work and our customers. We want to generate excitement. Satisfaction alone is not enough! We scrutinise everything and push to get the best possible product. We start things with the will to get them done – and we do. We reward performance and never give up even if we may fail at times. Last but not least, we always remain Sixt. With our drive, our grit and our dedication. Now and in the future. Become a part of Sixt.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Providing day- to- day administrative support to ensure smooth running of the office
· Distribute incoming mail and opening high volumes of post each day
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
· Photocopying, scanning and filing documents as required
· Date stamping documents and prep for postage
· Monitor emails and liaise efficiently with our Germany office
· Banking administration
· Liaising with local councils/courts to streamline administration
· Any other ad-hoc duties, as and when required
· The successful Administration Assistant must have recent, previous proven experience of working in a similar role.
· A confident, hardworking, proactive and organised professional
· An excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise own workload, often having to multi task, under pressure & to deadlines.
· Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
· Ability to deal with practical tasks as well as administrative.
· Problem solver and possess a methodical way of working
· Computer literate with good keyboard skills & working experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire, Sixt Leasing & SixtRide ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
More about the department
We are looking for a superstar team player to join our Administration department, working alongside one other team member. The forefront tasks of this role is heavily manual admin based so great project management and methodical working is essential. Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break. However, a flexible approach to working hours is required.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.