Verification and Validation
Bengaluru (Bangalore Urban)
Title: DevOps & Automation Developer
Mode of employment: Full time only
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Test Automation Developer is responsible for using the right Automation framework for the application and responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into our or overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes. Also take care of DevOps responsibility in Developing a dockized test solution and Integrating the same as part of Test Prerequisites into CI/CD pipeline and make sure continuous test is not interrupted because of test failure.
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering/ with an excellent academic track record
• DevOps, JAVA, Selenium Web Driver Automation Experience
• Windows based application Automation with WinAppDriver.
• Azure DevOps (yaml based pipeline creation/ update, Build agents)
• Power shell scripting
• AWS Cloud knowledge - Infrastructure (VMs/ OS/ Networking), AWS Services like EKS, RDS etc.
• Docker, Kubernetes, Helm charts and terraform.
• OS: Linux and Windows knowledge
• REST API testing.
• Should have exposure to Collaborat
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time