Now’s our time to inspire the futureof healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading globalmedical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are drivento shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the worldto support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovativetechnologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging,laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health andenterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Title: UltrasoundCustomer Service Engineer
Job Location: New York Metro, NY
The Customer Service Engineer is afield-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintainsand modifies Siemens imaging equipment at customer sites. Our CSE's representthe "Face of Siemens" to the customer. Our Customer Service Engineerwill perform service, preventative maintenance and modifications on ImagingEquipment (US) at customer sites with minimal supervision. Establish and maintainproper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performingnecessary administrative duties accurately.
• You support incident repair by mobilephone, applications, ticket system, e-mail and/or onsite representation tocommunicate and ensure rapid customer service response.
• You prioritize problems and followescalation guidelines with prompt attention to internal and external requestswhile ensuring the highest adherence to safety and regulatory procedureswithout fail.
• You demonstrate high degree of technicalexpertise for software, mechanical, electronic, and/or operational aspects ofdesignated Siemens Healthineers medical devices; you can positively communicateforecasted and actual repair responses for market customers.
• You internalize Siemens’ Principles ofHealthineers with an individual, focused effort to improve the organization asa team to GROW customer and peer loyalty.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, andExperience:
· Minimum Technical Degree orEquivalent Experience
· Experience in testing, repairing,and maintaining capital equipment
· Strong electronics and computerbackground needed
· 3-5 years of field serviceexperience.
· Following integration period asdetermined by Service Management, role requires weekend work and 2nd and/or 3rdShift. Also, willing to work differentshifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime asrequired.
· Required to live in the New YorkMetro Area which consists of any of the five boroughs of New York City, LongIsland or Westchester County; any area covered by the Bargaining Unitgeography.
· Strong customer service andcommunication skills
· Must be proficient in the use oftools and service test equipment
· Valid driver's license and gooddriving record required.
· Must be able to work bothindividually and in an established team setting
· Ability to travel and provideservice in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-callrotation after training and certification.
· This is a Union position;following a one year probationary period, Union Membership is a requirement ofthe position.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, andexperience:
· Experience in testing, repairingand maintaining capital medical equipment, preferably medical imaging equipment
· You have 3-5 years experiencewithin service/installation of the related Healthcare systems portfolio.
· Technical or universitydiploma/degree in clinical science or equivalent in a relevant life sciencessubject, or equivalent education and work experience. Qualifications in relatedfield in medical devices will be an added advantage.
· You have knowledge ofClinical/Scientific Workflow within the customer environment is advantageous
AtSiemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to agreater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-techindustry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of ourcommon purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable
AtSiemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to agreater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-techindustry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of ourcommon purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
Ifyou wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
Asan equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individualswith disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions (TRE dARE) USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .