If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
TheDigital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlesslyintegrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to supportmanufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiencyof their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of theirproducts – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineeringor other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with differentengineers in our Agile testing team, to test product and/or solution based on customer workflow anduser application in system level, mainly focus on non-functional and part offunctional test, and analyze and debug software, hardware, configuration andcommunication related quality issues. You are co-creator for Siemens mostfantastic TIA (Totally Integrated Automation) system for the whole automationEco system.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
· You test the SIMATICproducts under development from customer point of view.
· You will be part of anewly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international organization (China,German, US, Hungary and India)
· You need estimate thecost and effort of your own test packages, independently implement the testpackages in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality,continues improvement for better solution in projects.
· You need make testplan and test cases based on user stories, implement testing, analyze anddebugging, ensure system design quality, ensure user story statements arecomplete and confirm to standards.
· You contribute to userstory definition: Analysis user story in order to define test cases andconsider testability to give feedback to product owner or other stakeholders.
· You participate intest environment set up under supporting from configuration manager and IToperator.
· In addition to your testrole, you may also take other functions in the area of test architecture, automationtest development or also act as a scrum master or product owner in the future.
· You love continuouslearning and sharing to team members and be unafraid of bring new ideasforward.
· You have good habitto document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
· Ideally you havesuccessfully completed university education in the areas of automation, informatics, electronics or you will have earned therecognition of such academic achievements based on practical programmingexperiences.
· You have good logicthinking and analysis skills.
· You must have morethan 3 years of professional experience in designing, integrating, commissioning or customerapplication on factory automation products.
· You providesubstantiated knowledge and experiences in Engineering Software (e.g., TIAportal, WinCC, Step 7…) and Field Bus (e.g., PN, DP, Modbus…). Experience withscripting with WinCC in VB, C# or any other programming language is preferred.
· Experience with motioncontrol application on factory automation is a plus.
· Experience withartificial intelligence application on factory automation is a big plus.
· Experience with industrialcloud or digital factory application is a big plus.
· Good teamwork spriteand full of passion for work.
· Good communicationskill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
· You are fluent inEnglish – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time