Weare the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Formore than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineeredand developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the globalsuccess of Siemens
OurR&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation anddigitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on theirunique digital transformation journey.
Weaim to increase our strength on solution and product development with worldclass SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partnerfor our global customers.
Weneed game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing andinfrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities,and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensiverange of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Designing and preparing test plans and test cases
• Defining and maintaining test environment
• Designing and implementing test automation, maintaining existing automation structure
• Performing automated and manual tests according to test plans
• Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
• Working close to development team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
• Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in the software development lifecycle
• Proven 2+ years of experience in testing complex software systems (manual and automated)
• Knowledge of object oriented programming, analysis, and design
• Hands-on experience in one of the programming languages C, C++, or C#
• Excellent command of English
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• ISTQB Certification is a plus
• Knowledge of XML technologies (xsd, xslt, etc.) is a plus
• Knowledge of industrial automation systems is a plus
• Knowledge of industrial communication technologies and time sensitive networking is a plus
• Knowledge of Linux environment is a plus
• Knowledge of RTOS and embedded systems is a plus
“At Siemens we arealways challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the mostinnovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find outmore about the Digital world of Siemens here:www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physicalbarriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us.Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physicalbarriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships betweencandidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can createdifferences together.
Siemens is dedicatedto quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications thatreflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forwardto receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas ofthe application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data toreview your suitability to the role.
Pleasefind more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time