If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with different engineers in our Agile development team, to Design, implement, maintain, enhance, test, debug and support Engineer Platform for Siemens HMI products, you will develop fascinating “new window” for the micro-automation Eco system between human and machine.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You will make SW design concept and plan with other engineers together for a new generation of HMI product, by understanding customer value.
2. You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team (China, German, Turkey, India)
3. You need estimate the cost and effort of your own work packages, independently implement the work packages in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, continues improvement for better solution in projects.
4. You need implement SW coding, testing, debugging, problem solving, reporting during the whole PLM process.
5. You participate in development environment set up under supporting from configuration manager.
6. You also work with test engineers for more automation test set up.
7. In addition to your developer role you can also take other functions in the area of the architecture thinking, DevOps solutions or also as a Scrum master in the future.
8. You love continuous learning and sharing to team members, and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
9. You have good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. You have good logic thinking and deep level debug skills.
3. More than 8 years of professional experience in SW development is preferred.
4. You must demonstrate expertise in OOA/OOP.
5. You must have 3+ years development experience in either C# or Java.
6. Development experience in Winform software development is preferred.
7. You provide substantiated knowledge and experiences in user interface network protocols and messaging, good grasp of multi-thread.
8. Experiences with DevExpress, Web technology (e.g. NodeJS, HTML5, CSS) are plus.
9. Experiences in architecture design for middle size software product is preferred.
10. Good communication skill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
10. You are fluent in English – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time