Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
· You will be managing our new solution based on Azure Services
· In your new role as IT Service Professional, you will be responsible for day to day operations, including first and second level support (ticket handling) – ensuring stability and integrity of services and systems
· You will ensure global end-to-end application service process management with focus on service operation for a service, manages the operational interface to Service Providers
· You will report service performance to Service Manager and propose measures for continuous improvement
· You will orchestrate the close collaboration of internal and external service providers to ensure service quality
· Together with your team, you will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications and test plans
· You will support design of system architectures in cooperation with other experts and architects
· You can also get an opportunity to be a part of other projects such as introducing additional Azure services
· Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
What do I bring with me?
· The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
· You have minimum 1 year of professional experience in the environment of Azure services in at least one of the following areas: Azure DevOps, Azure API Management Service, Data Factory, Logic Apps and Azure functions
· You are a certified in one or multiple of the above listed services
· Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customize and extend Azure solution like Terraform, ARM Templates
· Experienced in using Azure CLI
· Understanding of basic Authorization concepts in Azure
· Experienced in infrastructure management and troubleshooting, application alert monitoring and maintenance
· Preferable experienced in an IT Service Management framework, ideally ITIL V4
· Excellent in verbal and written communication
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time