Electrical Energy keepsthe world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to gowe make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape thefuture? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to builda better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a SoftwareEngineer and help us create the technology that will transform entireindustries, cities and even countries.
What will the future looklike? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we needtrue pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development,trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution –our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance:drive global change with us.
Before our softwaredevelopers write even a single line of code, they have to understand whatdrives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on?Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a finalsolution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues fromall over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completelynew categories.
We make real what matters?
· Design and Development of various components of EnergyIP®
· Write Unit test cases for the components developed
· Integration testing of the components developed with other EnergyIP® product components, if required.
· Bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components of EnergyIP® assigned, design documentation and customer facing documentation
Use your skills to movethe world forward!
· We need a graduate - BE in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 to 4years of experience in developing software applications using Java anddatabase technologies.
· Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
· Good knowledge in Core Java, Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading,Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations,Advanced JDBC)
· Strong knowledge in OOAD
· Ability to debug complex Java and database applications, read anddebug the opensource software
· Astonishing attention to detail.
· Ability to break down tricky topics to simpler pieces for easierunderstanding, in writing and in person.
We’ve got quite a lot tooffer. How about you?
This role is based inNoida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’llneed to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance towork with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things tocome.
We’re Siemens. Acollection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications thatreflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions atSiemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring yourcuriosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more aboutSiemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time