Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Software Architect (f/m/d) for the Digital Interface in our startup project for Cardiology and take responsibility for the development of innovative digital offerings as part of the Digital Transformation of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You will be responsible for the architecture and pre-development of concepts and features for the digital interface in our internal startup project for cardiology, focusing on better interoperability of our modalities and IT products
· You will work with cross-product line teams of product owners, UX designers and software developers to define a scalable, resilient software concept that enables an integrated, multi-modality treatment workflow
· You will be responsible for creating architectural concepts that address clinical needs, UX and IT requirements
· You will leverage your deep knowledge of modern software technologies to ensure our solutions are state of the art and fit into Healthineers' digital ecosystem
· As a coding architect, you will drive prototype development following an agile process, align product architecture with xBL/A architectures, and propose implementation options
· You validate our solution concepts with working prototypes and install them at our clinical cooperation partners' sites
· You will support our international development teams during product implementation, ensuring that quality, time and cost targets are met, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and technologies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, or have a comparable qualification
· You have many years of relevant experience in the field of medical software development and especially software architecture.
· A good understanding of data flows in cardiology and radiology is desirable, an understanding of clinical workflows would be a plus
· Knowledge of HL7 standards (incl. FHIR) and DICOM is a plus
· An understanding of native/syngo based software products or team play would be a plus
· You have strong debugging, troubleshooting, and documentation skills
· You are experienced in working in multidisciplinary and cross-cultural teams and have ideally worked on cross-SHS projects
Your attributes and skills:
· You have a good command of written and spoken English. Other language skills such as German are desirable
· You are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 10-20%).
· You strive for continuous improvement by designing innovative and digital product and solution concepts
· You are characterized by an analytical, customer-focused mindset and have a high demand for quality and timely results
· You speak the language of software developers and your good communication skills enable you to work in an interdisciplinary environment
· We don't compromise on quality - you are committed and passionate about the success of Siemens Healthineers
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time