Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as (Sr.) Commercial Officer
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Contract management, including
• Support biddings (handle deposits, check commercial conditions of bidding documents);
• Prepare quotations for on-call business (spare part/labor/re-installation/application/etc.);
• Review tailored contract templates, evaluate risk with legal and compliance;
• Prepare contract calculations, control contract price and conditions, follow necessary
• Finalize contract conditions and prepare contracts;
• Implement contract obligations in SAP and other databases;
• Coordinate all contract obligations (deliveries/services/applications/etc.) with the service
• Control cost during contract execution;
• Ensure correct booking of cost/revenue of all contracts.
2.Cash management, including
•Correctly and timely bill contract invoices;
• Arrange regular meeting with sales team for account receivable (AR);
• Prepare regular AR reports;
• Prepare dunning letters;
• Control the customers' credit limit.
3.Prepare the calculation of sales commission.
4.Monitor and support stock clearance.
5.Closely follow-up all month-end/quarter-end/year-end commercial activities.
Your qualifications and experience:
· 1. Minimum 3 years working experience in order management, finance related and sales operation etc.
· 2. For Senior position, should be 5 years
· 3. Bachelor degree or above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time