Working location : 上海市金山工业区时代大道2395号
What are my responsibilities?
· To lead an Operative Purchasing Team, implements Supply Chain / Logistics strategy, standards, and guidelines in area of responsibility and to process purchase requests (depending on threshold) to ensure cost-efficient and on-time supply of materials according to demands.
· Organize and control the Supply Chain activities in the area of responsibility (e.g. inventory management) with the objective of achieving cost benefits, delivery reliability and customer satisfaction through the best possible Supply Chain services (flow of material, value, information) as well as optimizing the processes and the use of resources.
· Analyze material availability, process purchase requests, manage purchase orders incl. track and check content, to ensure cost-efficient and on-time supply of materials according to demands.
· Analyze the inventories, take measures to optimize the inventory, and take care for effective risk management measures
· Actively contribute to cooperate with all other parties involved passing on all relevant information to improve the material flow and value through the supply chain.
· Continuously optimize the processes in supply chain and responsible for Logistics related KPIs
· Define and set target/KPI for team(staff), detect and evaluate plan deviations, and derive recommendations for respective remedial measures
· Coach team members; improve team competence and team development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· English (Fluent Speaking / Writing skills)
· MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· 5 years of experience in supply chain management or inventory management in manufacturing enterprises, 2 years of experience of managing a 2-4 peoples’ team
· Profound knowledge of inventory and order management
· Time management
· Strong communication skills
· Good leadership
· Team player
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Circuit Protection Systems Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time