We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Business Support Professional for CRM applications (m/f) support in English or German. We are looking for an Business Support Professional for CRM applications.
What are my responsibilities?
· Incident management and resolution within supported applications - timely and accurately
· Document and tracking: call/mail/tickets
· End-to-end customer experience providing a single point-of-contact
· Provide cover to the service line within Operating Time
· Provides training to new and existing team members and user
· Create evaluation an reports
· Maintains CRM Applications / Tools timely and accurately
· Contributes to continuous improvement processes in order to improve the quality of service provided and the individual customer experience
· Assist the Team Leader / Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service line, ensuring customer service excellence is at the forefront of all actions made
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Fluent in English (mandatory) and German
· Experience in Application Support (Help Desk / Service Support) is an advantage
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Flexibility required in terms of working hours and travel (mainly during training) will be required
· Problem solving and research skills
· Knowledge of Windows systems (2007/2010)
· Curious in regards to new IT technologies is an advantage
· Training and development program (business trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings)
You can look forward to:
· international team
· flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
· daily use of foreign languages
· training and development program (business trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings)
· opportunity for personal and professional growth
· attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time