· Passionate in sales and account development for new customers for semiconductor, electronic and electrical in central and northern area.
· Spot, identify and develop opportunities which generate product portfolio, solution in digitalization and service business for factory automation (FA) and digital Industries (DI).
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements, generating offer and negotiating with closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
· Plan sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned.
· Maintain the relationship with the key focus accounts, business partners, OEM partners and end customers with coordinate relative resources to meet the customers needs.
· Travelling to visit potential clients.
· Deliver on forecasted results consistently.
· Provide and update sales activities, development and maintain a qualify sales funnel via CRM tools.
· Collaborate with area sales, vertical sales, branches and internal teams to deliver excellent customers outcomes.
· Making sales presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
· Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conference and other marketing events.
· 3 -5 years with sales experience in either semiconductor or electronic & electrical manufacturing industry.
· Willingness and ability to travel.
· Familiarity industrial automation product, knowledge and background is preferable.
· Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Teamworking ability.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet sometimes aggressive deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time