· Hingham, Massachusetts
· Customer Services
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Business Unit: Low Voltage Products
Requisition Number: 248061
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Hingham
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Russelectric, a Siemens Business, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of power control systems including paralleling switchgear and automatic transfer switches. As a growing business, we are looking for a motivated and task-oriented Sales CRM Analyst.This individual contributor role is a key function within the Customer Operations organization, reporting to the VP of Commercial Operations.The purpose of this position is to enhance the visibility of opportunities in the critical power market, share the data within the sales and customer operations team, and monitor performance of the company's success by geography/end customer/sales channel/etc….
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. The Richland factory is focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers' experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
- Captures input from companies publishing construction & industrial project data (i.e. IIR, Dodge, etc…) to identify key project opportunities in the industrial & construction space.
- Navigates various sales organizations to gather input on opportunities being tracked.
- Gathers feedback, & forms improvement actions based upon the feedback.
- Performs complex analysis of input databases to form an overall market size & profitability for the division as a whole.
- Interfaces with sales management & business development in a professional & productive manner.
- Develops and maintains scorecards for sales team performance (hit rate, quote activity, top opportunities, performance by product, etc…)
- Constructs, extracts, manages, & articulates the summation of all inputs into an overall capacity view & derives operational & financial forecasts from the data.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Education: Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree.
2. Demonstrates strong communication skills with sales staff.
3. Self-starter able to create new processes to harness, deploy, & track opportunities.
4. Proficient in CRM platforms, such as Salesforce, PHILOS, PipelineDeals, etc…
5. High proficiency in Microsoft Excel is mandatory.
6. Knowledge of the Energy Management portfolio & experience with both construction & industrial sales teams is a strong plus.
Why Siemens?In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019