We are Siemens Mobility - a leading global provider of short-distance, regional, and long-distance rolling stock, as well as product and system solutions for passenger and freight transport. We ensure that passengers are transported in a safe and comfortable environment while also meeting economic and environmental requirements. Our products are future-oriented and efficient operations while reducing environmental impact and conserving resources.
Our Digital Transformation/Automation team seeks to hire a Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA). This role works cross-functionally with business users and process analysts to create and optimize workflow processes using RPA technologies. We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who will also work with other digital solutions such as advanced analytics, AI/ML, and OCR for solving critical business challenges. This position will sit in our Sacramento facility.
• Collaborate with business users and team members to design solutions to automate business processes
• Develop, test, document, and deploy high quality and resilient RPA scripts
• Develop front end applications to support business requirements as required
• Develop and support database solutions to support automation and provide insight to the business users with analytical tools
• Create and maintain processes, technical and support documentation for the automation
• Demonstrate solutions to business users, provide training and operational support
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of automation and troubleshoot as needed
• Stay current with automation and other digital technologies and develop prototypes the demonstrate creative ways of applying digital tools
• Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems
• Experience with programming languages like C/C++, Python .Net.
• Must have working experience and knowledge of UIPath's RE Framework and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) features
• Experience in building front end applications and working knowledge in analytical tools such as Tableau is a plus
• 2 - 5 years of experience in implementing and maintaining RPA solutions using UIPath.
Why Siemens Mobility?
We are# 9 On Forbes Great Places to Work List
Health and Wellness : Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
Vacation : Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Financial & Retirement : 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
Professional Development : Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
Balance : Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. We offer a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming our RPA Developer, we'll provide you with the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .